Our client, a successful live communications agency, is looking for a strong Senior Technical Production Manager to join their Shanghai office.
As the Senior Technical Production Manager you will:
- – be responsible for all aspects of production and technical management (AV, lighting, sound, LED walls and more) for the company
- – provide solutions and advise on all production and technical issues, ensuring the creatives can be really be done
- – have strong hands on knowledge and experience in events, exhibitions and live communication
- – manage all day to day communications with suppliers and internal teams to ensure all are on the same page
- – source, manage and negotiate contracts with existing and new vendors/suppliers
- – develop and oversee the production process from pre-event planning to onsite delivery
- – Minimum 3 years experience in event and exhibition production and management
- – Solid knowledge in AV/Lighting, staging, fabrication, printing, event construction and more
- – Strong negotiation skills
- – Knowledge of photoshop, illustrator, AutoCAD and Microsoft office
- – Fluent in both English and Mandarin, reading and writing
If you are interested, please send your current CV in word doc format to email@example.com stating ref: EB301895 along with Current and Expected salary.
All information collected will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.