Our client, a reputable event agency, is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their team.
As the Senior Project Manager, you will:
- – Provide creative proposal that include concept, budgeting, production and logistic development.
- – Plan and execute a wide range of live events e.g. brand activation/product launches/trade fair exhibitions/congresses/corporate conferences.
- – Manage the logistics, cost and budget of all projects and events.
- – Source, manage and negotiate with suppliers
- – Liaise with clients, coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure excellent execution of all projects and events.
- – Produce and present detailed proposals.
- – Communicate, maintain and develop client relationships.
- – Be involved with new business pitching to existing clients and potential new clients
- – Travel for onsite inspections, oversee setup, dismantling and removal of the event.
- – Take on other ad-hoc projects as required.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following skills and experience:
- – 7+ years in the events industry, those with less will be considered as a Project Manager
- – Degree holder or equivalent, preferably major in Marketing / Communication / Event Management.
- – Excellent communication, interpersonal and project management skills.
- – Proven experience in end-to-end management of events, dealing with the logistics and account management of the clients.
- – Experience in one or more of the following; brand activation/product launches/trade fair exhibitions/congresses/corporate conferences.
- – Strong technical production knowledge: AV, lighting, sound, staging etc..
- – Proficiency in spoken and written English and Mandarin. Cantonese is a plus.
- – Well-organized, presentable, proactive, independent, flexible, attention to details, creative, result-oriented, self-motivated, positive and a good team player.
- – Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- – Willingness to undertake some travel in the APAC region.
If you are interested, please send your current CV in word doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org stating ref: EB301904 along with Current and Expected salary.
All information collected will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.