Our client, a world-class productions and events company, is looking for a Senior Broadcast Engineer to join their team in Singapore.
As the Senior Broadcast Engineer, you will:
- – Ensure smooth running of daily engineering operations
- – Setup, configure, operate, maintain and troubleshoot a wide range of electronic equipment and systems involved in broadcasting productions
- – Communicate with office and manufacturer for problem solving and latest software releases
- – Undertake project work professionally and timely – from site surveys to delivery
- – Direct, instruct and manage assistant engineers
- – Draft technical reports of field work, and read and design engineering workflow
- – Prepare and amend technical documents for projects
- – Be flexible with work time and travel
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following skills and experience:
- – At least 5 years of experience in broadcast television, preferably in Outside Broadcast environment
- – Relevant engineering qualifications or a proven track record
- – Solid knowledge in the operation and programming of Routers, Switchers, Tally Systems, Multiviewers, etc.
- – Strong technical background on setup and integration of cameras, lenses, ccu’s, and EVS equipment (LSM, X-File, X-Hub, IP Director)
- – Strong understanding of radio, television, and the associated transmission and carrier systems, and computers, servers, IT systems and networks
- – Knowledge of Cisco Switches and IP technology an advantage.
- – Fluent in English
If you are interested, please send your current CV in word doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org stating ref: MW701897 along with Current and Expected salary.
All information collected will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.