Our client, a marketing company is looking for a Product Specialist to join their team.
As the Product Specialist, you will:
- – Participate in all product management activities, such as quality control, product promotion, and conduct customer feedback
- – Develop and explore new products
- – Work closely with overseas business partners and different teams to ensure effective communication throughout business process
- – Create and perform product presentation and demonstration
- – Advertising and launch new products to the market
- – Prepare market and sales analysis and keep up to date with market trend
- – Maintain good relationship with existing suppliers and identify new suppliers
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following skills and experience:
- – Minimum 5 years of experience in product and brand management, especially in consumer electronic products
- – Proactive, independent and able to work under pressure
- – Good command of English, Mandarin & Cantonese
- – Familiar with e-commerce or digital marketing will be a plus
- – Frequent travel to China is required
If you are interested, please send your current CV in word doc format to email@example.com stating ref: EB301854 along with Current and Expected salary.
All information collected will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.