Procurement professionals!! Bored of the typical procurement role for hotels or manufacturing?
Here is an exciting position, an out of the ordinary procurement role in events industry.
My client is searching for a Procurement Officer to join their team.
- – You will be responsible for purchasing products and services for the general office and warehouse, ensuring the quality is up to par and cost effective within the procurement policies and guidelines.
- – You will ensure all documentations (RFQ, PO issue, invoice tracking etc…) are completed, filed and entered into the internal system.
- – You will keep good relationships with vendors (freelancers and suppliers) and negotiate contracts with them
- – You will need to maintain a database of all vendors. From time to time you will evaluate them and conduct research on potential new vendors.
- – On a quarterly or annual basis, you will conduct a stock check of the warehouse.
- – You will also be traveling to factories within and outside of Hong Kong.
- – Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in procurement or merchandising
- – Have the ability to negotiate great deals with vendors
- – Strong analytical skills, able to create financial reports and conduct cost analysis
- – Knowledge in Events or Exhibition industry preferred
- – Good command of both English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- – Excellent with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- – Diploma or degree in Logistics preferred
If you are interested, please send your current CV in word doc format to email@example.com stating ref: EB301905 along with Current and Expected salary.
All information collected will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.