Our client, a leading Experiential Agency, are searching for a top notch Motion Graphics Designer to join their team.
- – To assist with the production of motion graphics and 3D animation for the various requirements of the company.
- – This includes design, creation of assets, bringing them to life, modeling, animation, outputting and delivering high quality and innovative motion graphic content.
- – Develop and execute creative on motion graphics and video concepts/content for large scale events and exhibitions to meet client’s needs and business objectives
- – Work closely with the Creative, Project and Production teams in the execution of projects/assignments and ensure all designs meet client brand guidelines as necessary
- – Assist in developing new business proposals and case studies
- – Participate in brainstorming session to come up with new design perspectives and ideas
- – Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics
- – Keep abreast of the latest graphic design techniques
- – Manage external vendors as necessary
- – University degree or diploma in Motion Design
- – 5 years’+ design experience in major production house or agency
- – Have a strong sense of design and aesthetics and able to communicate those creative ideas to others
- – Ability to design and execute emotional, persuasive narratives across a range of subject matter
- – Good understanding of visual effects like compositing, motion tracking, and roto-scoping
- – Familiar with Adobe After Effects, Photoshop & Illustrator is required, knowledge of Cinema 4D and 3D design programs is a plus
- – Experience with virtual / augmented reality design a plus
- – Ability to source compelling soundtrack audio
- – Ability to work with internal staff and external clients
- – Excellent communication and organizational skills, and attentive to details is a must
- – English, Cantonese is a MUST, Mandarin a plus.
If you are interested, please send your current CV in word doc format to email@example.com stating ref: EB301882 along with Current and Expected salary.
All information collected will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only