Our client, a global events agency, is looking for a Executive Creative Director to join their team.
As the Executive Creative Director you will:
- – Lead and develop unique brand experience concepts and creative ideas key Teams and Departments,
- – Manage, direct and guide the creative design process – from conceptualization to execution
- – Lead visual ideation process for the business and ensure delivery of superior design solutions with measurable client results
- – Use the best creative, marketing and technology to win new businesses
- – Foster a positive environment and encourage creative risk-taking to deliver differentiated and winning proposals
- – Train and mentor the Creative team on the best practices in related areas
- – Ensure compliance with OH & S policies and requirements for a healthy and safe working environment
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following skills and experience:
- – Strong aesthetic sense and understanding of great marketing and brand experience
- – Strong leadership and communication skills
- – Excellent management and problem solving skills
- – Fluent in English
If you are interested, please send your current CV in word doc format to email@example.com stating ref: RW301896 along with Current and Expected salary.
All information collected will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.