Our client is looking for a Event Project Manager to join their team.
- – Writing proposals and pitching projects to clients
- – Spearheading large projects; from planning to execution, heading the logistics and overall management of the events, as well as marketing of the events
- – Liaison and account management and account servicing of the clients to discover what they need and match this expectation during execution
- – Preparing and overseeing budget proposals and timelines for clients
- – Managing all aspects of the project
- – Helping to identify new opportunities for business and pitching for them
- – Sustaining and supporting the company’s brand
A successful Project Manager will have the following:
- – A passion for Events
- – Excellent skills in written and spoken English and Cantonese. Skills in Mandarin will also be advantageous
- – Proven experience in end-to-end management of events, dealing with the logistics and account management of the clients
- – Experience with either an event agency is essential and experience in one or more of the following; brand activation/product launches/trade fair exhibitions/congresses/corporate conferences
- – Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills. This person must have a positive attitude and willingness to learn and they must also be a team player
- – Willingness to undertake some APAC travel
If you are interested, please send your current CV in word doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org stating ref: EB301772 along with Current and Expected salary.
All information collected will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.