Our client, an award winning Branding & Communications Agency, is looking for an Associate Creative Director to join their team.
As the Associate Creative Director, you will:
- – Develop creative concept and strategy
- – Preparing proposals, tender documents and presentations
- – Provide art direction to junior designers
- – Lead, manage and develop a team, provide guidance to help the team achieve their goals and objectives.
- – Storyboarding – produce sketches and visual references to show clients and internally the concept of the project
- – Develop and manage working budgets and timelines for multiple projects
- – Co-ordinate with project and production teams in the delivery
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following skills and experience:
- – Minimum 10+ years’ experience in Event Agency in which 5 years in senior level
- – Strong understanding of design software such as AutoCAD, Adobe Suites and 3D Max
- – Experience in Asia market
- – The ability to covert conceptual ideas into successful events and communicates to audiences
- – Self-motivated, leadership, problem solving and communication skills.
- – Able to manage multiple events simultaneously.
- – Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- – Fluent in English is a must, Mandarin will be a plus
If you are interested, please send your current CV in word doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org stating ref: EB301858 along with Current and Expected salary.
All information collected will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.