Our client and international live communications agency is searching for a seasoned creative 3D Event Designer to join their team.
- – Generate creative ideas for live events – corporate, awards, gala dinner, product launches, and more
- – Illustrate from concept mood/story board to the final art work output
- – Produce event designs from concept to completion, including 3D environment
- – Motivate and inspire other team members
- – Assist in the preparation of proposals, tender documents, presentation etc
- – Co-ordinate with project and production teams on execution to ensure the concepts and designs are realized.
- – 5+ years’ experience in creative agency environment, preferably in the events world
- – Working knowledge for fabrication of event, props etc
- – Experience in conceptualizing ideas and bringing these to realization as 3D environments and able to build & render in 3D studio Max is a must
- – Skillful in hand sketch, technical drawing in AutoCAD and knowledge on graphic elements are preferable
- – Strong aesthetic sense
- – Self-motivated and able to work individually or in a team environment
- – Fluent in English & Cantonese
If you are interested, please send your current CV in word doc format and portfolio to email@example.com stating ref: EB301884 along with Current and Expected salary.
All information collected will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.